Fibon Energy – Business Development Manager
Who we are
Fibon Energy, founded in 2012, is a South African energy company that develops clean energy solutions for commercial and industrial companies in South Africa.
We are a vertically integrated finance and energy company. We develop energy solutions that require no upfront costs from our clients, and we provide a turnkey engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) service. We own, operate and maintain >R80 million of Solar Systems across South Africa with our Fibon Solar PPA.
We are a close-knit team, entrepreneurial by nature and results driven. We are building a sales team and are looking for a business development manager to lead the Fibon sales and business development. We are a performance driven culture and reward our team members. We are based in Johannesburg.
- Experience in the South African solar industry working in rooftop, ground mount or carport projects for commercial and industrial (C&I) companies is preferable.
- 5+ years of business development/sales experience.
- Ability to network and engage with key people at C&I companies in South Africa.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Drive business development and lead origination for Fibon.
- Contribute to defining and implementing marketing strategies to increase order volumes and profitability of the company.
- Develop relationships with senior executives and business owners to position Fibon’s services.
- Work closely with Fibon’s engineering and finance teams.
- Provide technical pre-sales services to Fibon’s prospective clients.
Applications close on 31 March 2022