Nu-World Industries – Solar Solutions Installer
Job title: Solar Solutions Installer
Reports to: Solar Solution Representative
Skill Level: Skilled / Semi – skilled
We are looking for a solar solutions installer to assemble, install, and maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems.
The experienced solar sales representative should have a proven track record of selling turnkey solar systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assembles and installs solar panels on roofs and other structures.
- Configures PV systems based on site conditions and customers’ needs and expectations; connects panels to the power grid.
- Follows building standards and codes when installing panels and support structures.
- Inspects electrical installation and wiring.
- Tests operating voltages; calibrates to ensure systems are within acceptable power limits.
- Ensures that equipment is weather sealed.
- Performs routine maintenance on PV systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of PV equipment and installation.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical wiring and equipment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read building plans.
- Ability to read equipment manuals.
- Ability to use hand and power tools to install PV panels.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Vocational or technical school training preferred.
- Previous related experience preferred.
Human Resources Manager
Phone 011 321 2111
Direct 011 321 2334