Please read this Agreement carefully before using the platform. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you must not use the platform. If you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.1 These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) form a binding contract between you (“User” or “you”) and SAPVIA (“Association” or “we” or “us”). By accessing or using this platform, or any of the products or services, you agree to be bound by these terms, as well as any additional terms, conditions, and policies that may be posted on the platform from time to time.
- Prohibited Use and Activity
2.1 Users of the Marketplace platform are prohibited from using the platform or any of its features or services for any unlawful or prohibited use, including but not limited to:
- Posting violent, crude or obscene content
- Breaking the law
- Harassing or stalking other users
- Conducting scams
- Spamming the service or other users
2.2 Users who engage in any of these prohibited activities may have their account suspended or terminated and may be subject to legal action.
By using the Marketplace, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in the termination of your account as well as any other legal remedies available to us.
- Account Termination and Suspension
3.1 We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time and for any reason, without notice or liability to you. In the event of a termination or suspension, you will no longer have access to your account, and any content or data associated with your account may be deleted. We may also refuse to provide any of our products or services to you in the future.
- We may terminate or suspend your account for any of the following reasons:
- Violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other policies or agreements related to our products or services;
- b) Suspected or actual fraudulent, illegal, or abusive activity associated with your account;
- c) Failure to pay any fees or charges owed to us;
- d) Authorized request by law enforcement or government agencies;
- e) Any other reason that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be necessary or appropriate.
3.2 If your account is terminated or suspended, you may be prohibited from creating a new account or accessing our platform or any of our products or services in the future. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your account, or any resulting loss or damages.
- Limitations and Liability
4.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages, losses, or expenses arising out of or resulting from your use of our platform, products, or services, or any content or materials provided therein.
4.2 We will not be responsible for:
- any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages;
- b) any unauthorized access to or alteration of your content, data, or communication;
- c) any violations of these Terms and Conditions by you or any third party;
- d) any errors, omissions, interruptions, or delays in the operation of the platform;
- e) any loss or damage caused by any viruses, malware, or other harmful elements;
- f) any content or materials provided by third parties;
- g) any unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information;
- h) any loss or damages resulting from events beyond our control, including acts of God, civil unrest, or other circumstances;
- i) any other losses or damages arising from your use of the platform, products, or services showcased on the platform.
4.3 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the platform, products, or services, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 In no event shall our total liability to you for any and all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount you paid, if any, for accessing our platform or using our products or services.